Direct laser writing system for up to 4” x 4” substrates. This table-top system is a versatile UV laser writer with ultra-high precision components. The user-friendly MicroMaster provides unprecedented finesse in creating 2.5D micro structures as small as 800 nm in photosensitive layers.
The compact UV direct writer requires minimum cleanroom space. The massive base frame supported by isolation mounts filter out ground frequencies to ensure minimum vibrations in the system. An air-conditioning unit can be included and connected to the built-in HEPA-filter which allows for a clean cross-flow and ensures optimal system performance.
• Wafer thickness 0-10 mm
• Market conform 0.8 µm resolution, optional 1.5 µm and 2.5 µm FWHM
• Long life 405 nm diode laser
• 375 nm source available for i-Line resists
• Automatic switching between 3 write modes
• 4095 grayscale levels
• <0.5 µm final alignment accuracy
Download the brochure.